We are open for in-person classes…
You MUST pre-register for classes on your Mind Body account. If you do not have one, please make one so you can pay and reserve on-line. This will make for a “touchless” entry upon arrival to Evolve. You can keep track of your classes from there as well.
• Class sizes will be limited, especially the faster-paced classes. Vinyasa’s and SlowFlow’s will be limited to 9 students plus the teacher. This gives us at least 6 feet apart from each other. Quieter classes like Gentle and Yin will be limited to 12.
• Typically hotter classes will now be cooler than usual as we will not be using the portable heaters or high temperatures on the main furnace.
• We have special cleaning procedures we have implemented, including an OSHA approved procedure that also included antimicrobial coating that kills Covid-19 as well as 99.99% of other viruses, molds, mildew and allergens. It is odorless and safe. It is the same procedure hospitals are using.
• No props (mats, blocks, blankets, straps) so if you need any, I’m sure you’re familiar with the term “Amazon” 😉 I also have some new Jade mats for sale at the studio.
• Any one who suffers from chronic health conditions or is immunocompromised should ask a doctor for advice about attending yoga with a face mask. This especially goes for respiratory conditions such as COPD, asthma, and emphysema.
Please do NOT come to the studio if you have any of these symptoms that are not caused by another condition:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- Within the past 14 days, have you had contact with anyone that you know had COVID-19 or COVID-like symptoms? Contact is being 6 feet (2 meters) or closer for more than 15 minutes with a person, or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19 (for example, being coughed or sneezed on).
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?